Introductory course on multivariate analysis with Canoco 5
Details about the course Multivariate Analysis of Ecological Data taught by Petr Šmilauer and Jan Lepš.
Canoco 5.1 is here!
Read about Canoco 5.1 at www.canoco.com
How can I get Canoco 5.1?
Download our principulus. Details below:
Note: Canoco is only available on physical media (CD and printed manual)
|Old home page for
| New Licenses
||Additional Single License
||Site License (10-seat for retail)
| Upgrade from Canoco 4.5
||Additional Single License
Canoco Related Textbooks
|Data Analysis in Community and Landscape Ecology
Jongmann, ter Braak, van Tongeren (1995)
|Multivariate Analysis of Ecological Data using CANOCO 5
Šmilauer and Jan Lepš (2014)
All prices are in United States Dollars (USD). A charge for shipping, handling and guaranteed delivery is added to all orders. For shipping locations in the United States the fee is 10% of the order total. For shipping locations outside the United States, the fee is 20%. Orders shipping to destinations in New York State must add sales tax or include a NY State tax-exempt ID number.
Now accepting orders
Canoco 5.1 is now available for distribution. We are actively filling orders for Canoco 5.1 for both New Licenses and Upgrades. Orders are being filled on a first-come first served basis. If you want Canoco 5.1 as soon as possible, place your order now.
General Ordering Instructions
Postal Mail, E-Mail and FAX Orders accepted. Address Orders or Inquiries to:
Dr. Richard E. Furnas
111 Clover Lane
Ithaca, NY 14850 USA
FAX: USA 1(607) 272-0782
- Please include the name of a natural person as the end-user to insure proper notification of upgrades.
- Clearly mark all letters AIR MAIL to avoid delays.
- A charge is added for Shipping, Handling and Guaranteed Delivery: Add 20% for non-US (10% for US) destinations.
- Please send payment with your order, or ask to be billed. We are unable to accept credit cards, but are happy to ship at your request and send you an invoice. We also accept purchase orders. Our terms are net 30 days. A late payment fee of US$30 may be added to past due accounts.
- Cheques or money orders payable to Microcomputer Power should be in United States Dollars (USD) payable on a United States Bank.
- We are unable to accept ACH payments. They do not arrive at our bank with enough information to properly credit your account.
- NOTICE: You are responsible for the payment of any and all applicable bank fees, taxes, customs or import duties.
- NOTICE: In addition, incoming electronic payments incur a fee to us after the money is received. Any international invoice will include an additional fee of $30.00 to cover those charges.
- We are now able to accept electronic payments not only in USD but also in GBP, EUR, and AUD at a current exchange rate. Ask for details.
- The $30.00 fee may be omitted if payment is made by paper cheque in USD payable on a US Bank.
Microcomputer Power Legal Identity
- Microcomputer Power is a sole proprietorship d.b.a. (doing business as) of Richard E. Furnas.
For most banking and tax purposes, Microcomputer Power; Richard E. Furnas, d.b.a. Microcomputer Power; and Richard E. Furnas are the same entity.
- DUNS Number: 19-931-4253
- Federal Employer ID# (FEIN) 16-1324442
- For purposes of Federal Statistical Categories Microcomputer Power:
- is considered a small Business
- is a sole proprietorship
- is not considered a Woman-Owned Business
- is not located in a Labor Surplus Area
- is not considered a Disadvantaged Business